the CM2250 Volcano ...
09-06-2017, (Subject: the CM2250 Volcano ... ) 
RE: the CM2250 Volcano ...
(09-06-2017 )Hammerhead Wrote:  Dear Ex-wife.
I know you think I am the biggest POS on the planet, and quite frankly I'm OK with that.
I tried to do the right things, and I was sooooo pissed at you when you wouldn't let me buy a new truck after all the problems I was having with this one. I hated your guts for it, and truth be told I used your toothbrush to scrub my balls one night for revenge.
After reading this thread, I owe you a great big apology. I am sooo sorry for the names I called you. Yes I know you never heard it, but my friends heard all about it. You were the biggest See You Next Tuesday on the planet. Today, I say Thank You for not letting me trade in my CM871 truck for a CM2250, and for being the bitch you still are...
Keep up the good work!
Oh btw, if you had if let me trade up to a CM2250 we'd have gone broke and you wouldn't be getting the alimony cheques you cash each month, so on second thought, it's still F! U! with a teenie weenie thank you slid in...

...and a great big thank you to this forum, as you guys have helped raise my profitability higher since the split, so I keep a bigger share than I would have...
With Love & Hate,
You each know which is for you,
Hammerhead

OMG!-- I spit my beer out all over myself!!!

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Brock , Hammerhead , JMBT

Messages In This Thread
the CM2250 Volcano ... - Rawze - 03-31-2016,
RE: the CM2250 Volcano ... - Unilevers - 03-31-2016,
RE: the CM2250 Volcano ... - Rawze - 09-06-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.