Are you a Big-Rig Hypermiler ?...
03-15-2018, (Subject: Are you a Big-Rig Hypermiler ?... ) 
Wink RE: Are you a Big-Rig Hypermiler ?...
Rawze, thanks for this info. While I'm not really able to "calculate" my mpg, I use the fuel miser in my truck which gives some surprisingly accurate results. I never get the same amount of fuel or fill up to a certain level due to weight issues. We get a bonus IF we haul an average number of standard cubic feet in the cryogenics industry so I'm constantly fluctuating with my fueling. The accuracy debate is a non-issue for me because while I'm depending on electronics for my results, the alternative is that I seriously doubt we can use pinpoint accuracy to determine the exact same amount of fuel...each and every time. At any rate, I use the fuel miser primarily to gauge my driving habits as well as determine my overall mpg. It most definitely shows up at the end of the week. Pulling hills on US 82 from I-55 in MS, I averaged 8.125 loaded. BTW, I thought I was the only one who ran OOG. Nice to know I have friends. :oh:

User's Signature: Dyin' ain't much of a living, driver. Put it down...it can wait.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , LargeCar , Doublecoin , Waterloo , SuperTrucker , Toolguy

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are you a Big-Rig Hypermiler ?... - bossboy2 - 03-15-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.