Are you a Big-Rig Hypermiler ?...
10-10-2019, (Subject: Are you a Big-Rig Hypermiler ?... ) 
RE: Are you a Big-Rig Hypermiler ?...
(10-10-2019 )Beaver Wrote:  Rawze...I definitely try to do all these things even in a carhauler. I get so much flack from other guys when I tell them how much I coast it's insane. Haha. I love it when they tell me its bad for the transmission, then I ask then whats bad? Shifting?? I do that all day either way hahahaha. Seriously, you guys have helped me beyond belief and my fuel bill shows it!

I am pushing 1.3 million on my tranny at this point. Never been touched on its insides with the exception of only an inspection at 1.03 million when clutch was replaced. Still feels like a fairly new and tight when shifting it compared to most other trucks. I run 75/90 oil in it. - Still waiting for what may be going bad because of driving it in neutral its whole life. Qualcomm (been in the truck since truck was brand new) still says it has only been in top gear 14.7% in 1.3 million miles. - it is a 10-speed eaton tranny, truck has 3:55 rears.

-- When it finally does start to fail, I will post pictures of what wore out.

in the mean time, here is that original post: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...8#pid12058

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: LargeCar , Toolguy

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are you a Big-Rig Hypermiler ?... - Rawze - 10-10-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.