Coolant hose is not a "coolant" hose...
03-29-2018, (Subject: Coolant hose is not a "coolant" hose... ) 
RE: Coolant hose is not a "coolant" hose...
(03-29-2018 )Waterloo Wrote:  ...
prior to replacing the air compressor I did do a block exhaust gas test following the Quickserve instructions. I used fresh test fluid. No gas, passed test.

I have seen guys come over here with blown head gaskets and pass that exhaust gas fluid test. I trust it zero percent.

Possible head gasket failure?.

you have posted this in the past...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...3#pid24093

Did they even bother to counter-bore the block?. I have found no post(s) where you say they counter-bored the block to prevent another failure in the future.

You had a stealershit do the infrmae on your truck. I would not trust them to hold a screwdriver nonetheless do an inframe. This is especially true with a 600HP engine build. No counter-bore to re-strengthen it = repeating failures.

===

A trip to Mr. Hags with it may be in order?. Just stating the obvious based on your history with it and the fact that your very over-priced stealershit inframe was not likely done very well the first time.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coolant hose is not a "coolant" hose... - Rawze - 03-29-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.