CM 870 hard start issue
03-27-2018, (Subject: CM 870 hard start issue ) 
RE: CM 870 hard start issue
(03-27-2018 )rrod Wrote:  So when you increase volts (hook to your dads), or when you decrease resistance (clean connections ) , then it starts right away. Is it posible that there is a bad cable, or more bad connections ? Just thinking. I’m definitely not an expert.

so one day i cleaned up the connections and ground, truck fired right up with the usual stumble.
I would leave the truck to run for 30 to 40 minutes and come back after 3 or 4 hours and truck turns on as usual. if i come back the next day to turn it on, it wouldn't start.

that following day it wouldnt turn on, i would have to hook up my dads truck to mine to be able to start it. same issue as before, run it for 30-40 minutes and turn it off for 3 or 4 hours. then it starts right up but if i leave it off over night. it wont start up by it self....

i know the battery cables arent in the best shape but i wasn't sure if that was the main issue that was making the truck run the way it is.

i am hoping that it might just be a bad connection or bad wire, a relatively easy n inexpensive fix.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CM 870 hard start issue - Evotrucker - 03-27-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.