Airline madness!!!!!!!!
04-05-2018, (Subject: Airline madness!!!!!!!! ) 
RE: Airline madness!!!!!!!!
When you're driving your air suspension is always using air. Depending on how rough the road is it will cycle quite frequently. That is the way it's designed so you don't take the abuse of the road. How much air pressure are you losing when you're sitting still with the truck off. If it takes several hours for it to get down to 90 I would not worry about it. You could have over a dozen pinhole leaks that you will never find and you will constantly be chasing these. If you are obsessed with having an absolutely perfectly sealed system then continue to get out your soapy spray bottle and soak everything associated with the air system. All the Airlines air tanks fittings airbags valves and even the compressor and governor. If I were to take on such a task I would start at one end of the truck and work my way to the opposite end slowly and methodically soaking everything fixing all air leaks along the way. I would expect this task to take no less than a couple days to ensure all leaks were sealed up.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: dhirocz , Pmarrero88

Messages In This Thread
RE: Airline madness!!!!!!!! - Chamberpains - 04-05-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.