Airline madness!!!!!!!!
04-07-2018, (Subject: Airline madness!!!!!!!! ) 
RE: Airline madness!!!!!!!!
(04-04-2018 )Pmarrero88 Wrote:  [font=Impact][size=medium] help me I just wanna see my truck sit at 135 psi and only lose air when I apply the brakes not just for no reason...!!! Thanks fellas

Ok, this is IMPOSSIBLE to ask of your truck and 135 psi is on the high side of most trucks safe operating range. If you have an air suspension, truck or trailer or even worse both, than it/they use A LOT of AIR to keep the road from riding up your A$$ the entire time you drive it or beating the crap out of the freight. The compressor cycling every 3-4 minutes is a little fast, but not bad depending on the roughness of the road and if you're using the brakes to control your speed.

Quote:Posted by Pmarrero88 - Today
When I’m sitting it doesn’t leak out to much it’s mainly when im driving she goes from 125 to 90 and cycles in about three to four minute span

If its cycling like that when your driving AND while your sitting still idling, you've already stated you've replaced and checked the air dryer, governor, and fittings and lines and checked the air tanks and spray checked a bunch of other stuff. then I would take a look at the air compressor itself. Register your engine on Cummins Quickserve for free and search for Air Compressor service manual. You will find more than enough information to check the compressor out. They can leak externally in places that are very hard to reach or even in bad situations they can leak into the main engine air intake, oil, or coolant systems.

If you find something else that is causing your issue, please post it. I love to learn new things.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Airline madness!!!!!!!! - Chamberpains - 04-07-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.