Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ...
06-03-2018, (Subject: Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ... ) 
RE: Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ...
(06-03-2018 )Waterloo Wrote:  We drove this beast today, and all I can say is... I cannot say it, as Rawze will ban me for life. Words cannot describe what I felt in the seat of my pants. I'm talking a Penske or Roush motor here, this thing is freaking nuts. 2000 rpm, she is wanting more. Prior, 1600 rpm and you swore a rod was going to blow through the side of the block.

But, I missed a fitting on the turbo... Long story short, we caught it on the way to Speedco after heading into Atlanta... Ten miles from Speedco, a brake chamber cut lose, Locked up the rear axles, yet to see what damage was done, spent a good hour on the side of I-75 trying to cage the damn bolt in the can. Got her fixed

Here is the kicker, if not for that brake chamber cutting lose, we would have more than likely lost the motor. That little oil leak turned into a flood. If not for that brake chamber blowing up, this would be an entirely different post.

Yes Virginia, there is a God.

UGH! I know this feeling, and it’s only something you have to experience to understand, glad it worked out better for you than it did for me...

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Caveat emptor - Waterloo - 04-09-2018,
RE: Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ... - Hammerhead - 06-03-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.