Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ...
07-29-2018, (Subject: Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ... ) 
RE: Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ...
(07-29-2018 )dhirocz Wrote:  Ouch, that's no good...take care of that knee!

I'm hoping to have mine done sometime around the end of the year. I've got myself dedicated on this local run right now that pays very well...and I only need to fuel once every two weeks. I drive less than 400 miles a week. Since my truck is paid for, I'm using it as a means to set myself up to do everything that is needed, since it won't last forever. I'm afraid the minute I take it down to inframe it, the other drivers will start to compete for my load and I'll loose it!

Mine is starting to get really noisy and the mileage is going away. I'm really excited to tear into it! Just this whole 'being responible' thing holding me back right now...

Glad to hear that turbo is working out for you. I plan on shelving my Cummins reman as a spare and putting that in when it's time, then take it to haggais for the flywheel housing, rear main, trans and mounts to finish it up.

Good plan, make an appointment and get her in there. Allison [Jerry's daughter over at Haggai's] can tear down one of these motors in a few hours, and back together in a matter of days when there are three of them on it. Man she is fast, and from what I saw, knows her stuff.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Caveat emptor - Waterloo - 04-09-2018,
RE: Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ... - Waterloo - 07-29-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.