Is it worth it to add a davco?
02-26-2019, (Subject: Is it worth it to add a davco? ) 
RE: Is it worth it to add a davco?
Well I’ve got myself in a predicament and I filled in Texas and topped off in Ogallala Nebraska which was number two before I came up here to South Dakota I ended up having to sit for two days and ran the truck off a well I’ve got myself in a predicament and I filled in Texas and topped off in Ogallala Nebraska which was number two before I came up here to South Dakota I ended up having to sit for two days and ran the truck off and on . I unloaded Monday read loaded when I was headed out of Rapid City lost all power in my fuel filter gauge went to the roof red light. I had put some power service cetane boost and the 911 and change both filters I didn’t make it down the road 20 minutes and in my water separator filter was clogged again no power I replaced it but the paccar filter at the Lowe’s then took off after a nap 20 minutes down the road and I couldn’t do 10 miles an hour And ended up with the Injector Metering Rail 1 Pressure - Data Valid But Below Normal Operational Range - Moderately Severe Level. lower than average moderate to severe. And resulted into a filter housing you could not see through I finally got the truck to run for more than five minutes and could see through water separator filter housing but yet still read 10 on my fuel filter gauge I can only get up to 20 miles an hour shifting back-and-forth back-and-forth to get to where I am now I don’t know what else to do and there’s nobody around in this little town and no more filters till noon tomorrow although they didn’t help to begin with any help would be appreciated I don’t know what else there is I can do thanks in advance
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it worth it to add a davco? - Ironsled - 02-26-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.