Headlights upgrades
04-28-2018, (Subject: Headlights upgrades ) 
RE: Headlights upgrades
Those will do nothing but glare and blind oncoming traffic. In my experience, LED headlight bulbs suck all around. They get hot and rely on a tiny computer fan to keep cool, when the fan goes the light dies. This is a commercial vehicle, not an old Honda Civic you want to soup up. CHEAP LED and HID put off light differently and WILL NOT FUNCTION IN A HALOGEN HOUSING. It will be bright to look at but you'll be doing nothing but scattering light everywhere. Your visibility will actually be REDUCED and you'll be blinding everyone. Nobody wins.

Polish the lens really good to bring back some optical clarity using a kit like the 3M headlight restoring kit and then use a good quality HALOGEN bulb. That's what your housings were made for.

Follow Brock's links to find out about his BiXenon Retrofit. VERY good performance out of that setup and you won't blind everyone you meet on the road. I'm planning on doing it to my T660 headlights.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Brock

Messages In This Thread
Headlights upgrades - Vlad - 04-18-2018,
RE: Headlights upgrades - barf - 04-18-2018,
RE: Headlights upgrades - Vlad - 04-28-2018,
RE: Headlights upgrades - Matt - 04-28-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.