Cm2250 drinking coolant
05-27-2018, (Subject: Cm2250 drinking coolant ) 
RE: Cm2250 drinking coolant
(05-26-2018 )flonly Wrote:  I had my motor done a year ago almost to the day at mr haggs and they are very knowledgeable and some of the best down to earth people you will ever meet.Mine inframe was 28350 and change but I did everything but cams and crank.I did a few things like air compresser and also demandated at same time they had someone come out and weld and make brackets for my steps on drivers side and never even charged me.No more check engine lights is a great thing.I do change my oil every 10000 miles and some might say that i could go longer but thats how i roll and oil looks like it just came from the jug when its at the 10000 mark.

They have these in frames down to a science, it is pretty cool to watch them tear down a motor in literally a few hours. Everything is extremely organized, parts are individually put in zip loc bags from each section of the motor and labeled. They have these large rolling shelf units that all of the parts are placed upon, not laying all over the place like in many shops. Antisieze is used, bearings are coated in Ultra Slick when installed, liners are oiled prior to placing the rods and pistons, torque measurements are strictly followed, block is machined and liner heights are measured, etc. It is really cool to see these guys in action.

And the parts they go through. Normal to see crates of in frame kits and fresh heads sitting in the bay. They have a well stocked parts room too loaded with genuine Cummins parts. It is a really cool place.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cm2250 drinking coolant - Unilevers - 05-22-2018,
RE: Cm2250 drinking coolant - Waterloo - 05-27-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.