Sourcing a **New** CM871 Cylinder Head in Ontario, Canada or North Western NY State
05-21-2018, (Subject: Sourcing a **New** CM871 Cylinder Head in Ontario, Canada or North Western NY State ) 
Sourcing a **New** CM871 Cylinder Head in Ontario, Canada or North Western NY State
Hi all, I've gone over a bunch of the posts about getting a New head from Cummins instead of a rebuilt one. Does anyone know a way to get one in Ontario, Canada? When I talk to the dealer they say only reman is available. I read about how some new ones are listed with the RX number but it is actually a new one in the box? How can I tell if they let me look at a crated head whether it is new or rebuilt? I could drive into north western New York State too to pick one up if I can't get one closer in Ontario. I'm within driving distance of Montreal, Kingston, Ottawa, even Toronto if it will be the fastest way for me to verify and get one this week.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Sourcing a **New** CM871 Cylinder Head in Ontario, Canada or North Western NY State - Pramantha - 05-21-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.