Sourcing a **New** CM871 Cylinder Head in Ontario, Canada or North Western NY State
05-23-2018, (Subject: Sourcing a **New** CM871 Cylinder Head in Ontario, Canada or North Western NY State ) 
RE: Sourcing a **New** CM871 Cylinder Head in Ontario, Canada or North Western NY State
(05-23-2018 )Matt Wrote:  
(05-23-2018 )Brock Wrote:  When I called Cummins western cana da they said they are all reman, you cannot get new so I asked them to humor me and put a nx instead of a rx at the end of the part number and it worked. 6 weeks out of course but it was available.

How brutal was the price difference between rx and nx at Western Canada Cummins?

Down here in atlanta, reman vs new is only $300 more than reman cost. Mr. Hag gets them all the time.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Matt

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sourcing a **New** CM871 Cylinder Head in Ontario, Canada or North Western NY State - Rawze - 05-23-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.