Buying a truck question
05-26-2018, (Subject: Buying a truck question ) 
Buying a truck question
I’ve been reading on this site for a few months, thanks to Rawze and all of the forum members I feel like I am prepared and ready to buy. I’m in the market for a 2350 and plan to do all of the preventive measures for this engine. When searching for a truck the “must have” has been a thermoking apu. When I find a truck I’m interested in, it’s sold before I can look at it. Trucks with apu’s are scarce and go quick, it’s tough in a sellers market. So a few questions:

I plan to demandate whatever I buy, so is it imperative I get an apu? I plan to keep it for approximately 2-3 years then buy new and properly maintain that truck for a couple million miles. So would it be a bad idea to idle a demandated engine?

I found a laptop that would be dedicated for insite, but it’s 1.83GHz, 1.5 DDR2, and 80GB. Is only 1.5 of ram good enough?

What is the build date between the 2250 and 2350? I recall hearing it was may ‘13? Where do I find where it is labeled?
replyreply
 Thanks given by: rrod

Messages In This Thread
Buying a truck question - Explosia - 05-26-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.