Boosting while stationary
06-05-2018, (Subject: Boosting while stationary ) 
RE: Boosting while stationary
This truck would've been probably somewhere between $420-480k brand new. Certainly getting jipped for price over here on the Kenworths.. but they're Aussie built and probably the only truck in the heavy duty market thats actually built with quality. The rest (from my perspective as the mechanic) just look thrown together. Kenworths hold their value very very well too especially when presented well.
As for the range on KW you guys get over there, I dont blame you for loving the look of the ones we get here.. however I envy the bunk sizes alot of you have there and the fact that you can still get C500's new.

As for the original issue, I did those things I said in the original post and they didnt fix the problem. While trying to undo that pesky lock on the back pressure sensor plug, it broke.. mainly due to being old and brittle so I just cable tied it down thinking it would be all good. The guy that bought it picked it up in the morning and then brought it back in the arvo saying it had a check engine light coming up and some performance issues.. checked codes and sure enough, high voltage fault in the exhaust back pressure sensor circuit.. I went straight to it (had a spare lock tab in my toolbox) and had it fixed in less that 5 minutes so now he thinks im some young gun mechanic because I also didnt tell him the whole thing was my fault hahaha
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

Messages In This Thread
RE: Boosting while stationary - Tanker - 06-05-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.