Weak Jake and truck that shakes like a milkshake machine when it’s on full jake
06-14-2018, (Subject: Weak Jake and truck that shakes like a milkshake machine when it’s on full jake ) 
RE: Weak Jake and truck that shakes like a milkshake machine when it’s on full jake
Could be turbo is getting gunked up with soot and at the higher level its more noticable that its not working at full potential. Mine had stopped completely after an injector issue. I found a place that cleans them out here in Ohio. Cost me $250 and the jakes came back. It was packed with gunk and VGT ring was frozen in it. The shaking I have no idea I've had that before myself but I didn't attribute it to the jake. I was pulling one of those low riding car hauler type trailer that have the belly close to the ground. Over 60 and under 70 was like riding an off balance washing machine. I get it not as well but my leveling valve was leaking and since I've replaced it I dont think I've gotten the ride height correct. Between 30 and 45 its shimmys pretty good. So maybe check that, if nothing else to eliminate it, and see if its working properly. I'm just guessing here hopefully someone smarter than me will have a better answer.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Weak Jake and truck that shakes like a milkshake machine when it’s on full jake - Grizzly - 06-14-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.