Weak Jake and truck that shakes like a milkshake machine when it’s on full jake
06-15-2018, (Subject: Weak Jake and truck that shakes like a milkshake machine when it’s on full jake ) 
RE: Weak Jake and truck that shakes like a milkshake machine when it’s on full jake
(06-14-2018 )Grizzly Wrote:  Over 60 and under 70 was like riding an off balance washing machine. I get it not as well but my leveling valve was leaking and since I've replaced it I dont think I've gotten the ride height correct. Between 30 and 45 its shimmys pretty good. So maybe check that, if nothing else to eliminate it, and see if its working properly. I'm just guessing here hopefully someone smarter than me will have a better answer.

If the ride height is your actual problem, you're gonna want to get that taken care of immediately. It will absolutely toast the input and or output bearing on the rears and or carrier bearing in a hurry. If it already hasn't happened which is why your still feeling it.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Grizzly

Messages In This Thread
RE: Weak Jake and truck that shakes like a milkshake machine when it’s on full jake - Chamberpains - 06-15-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.