+2014 Volvo
06-15-2018, (Subject: +2014 Volvo ) 
RE: +2014 Volvo
I don't think this site is overly Prostar. I think Rawze just attracts them because he owns 1 and can answer their questions in great detail. I for one wouldn't buy a Prostar or a Volvo. They aren't exactly easy to work on with the placement and tight conditions for accessing things.

Volvo's have always been the Cadillac of trucks. Built for driver comfort and mechanis misery. They have a tendency to over engineer simple things all in the name of comfort. Including very complicated electrical systems.

Im actually eye balling the KW t660 or t680. One look under that hood and everything seems to be out far enough to at least not have to be a contortionist full time to get at things.

A big part of driving and owning a truck is also wanting to do the job and wanting to work on things. Without that, then your just more likely to quit, cut corners or not do the job all together. I can tell you from experience that ease of access to things weighs heavily on a wrench's mindset when doing something. I can only speculate that it completely deters people that aren't mechanical savy from ever attempting to tear in to it.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Otterinthewater

Messages In This Thread
+2014 Volvo - Otterinthewater - 06-14-2018,
RE: +2014 Volvo - Rawze - 06-15-2018,
RE: +2014 Volvo - Chamberpains - 06-15-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.