Cm870 550 hp egr problems
04-15-2016, (Subject: Cm870 550 hp egr problems ) 
RE: Cm870 550 hp egr problems
Being in hawaii i think theres only one person that does the tuning locally with that being said i kinda assume that my mechanics believe he knows what hes doin. And yea truck originally came as a 475 hp but being that my truck pulls the heaviest loads my boss had it maxed out as far as tuning. Good? I guess not! When the truck was first tuned it was an animal no other truck could even keep up even with lighter loads but now its the other way around. It still has power but not like before. As far as the egr cooler its only about 5-6 months old. I have no pyro installed to monitor temps but do you think its more harmful running egr unplugged or plugged? Im just a driver for the company but its what i drive everyday and id like it to be in tip top shape to get my jobs done. So thats why i run it unplugged it seems to run better. Also in regards to ecm tune i should have them reset factory tune then try and troubleshoot? Any info greatly appreciated.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cm870 550 hp egr problems - 808allstarr - 04-15-2016
RE: Cm870 550 hp egr problems - Unilevers - 04-17-2016,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.