Cummins X15, what's the word?
01-15-2021, (Subject: Cummins X15, what's the word? ) 
RE: Cummins X15, what's the word?
(01-13-2021 )Running rough Wrote:  having one on the farm x15 that is with my demandate, demandated with 565 1850 its pretty peppy on the preformance aspect on trains, i try and use safe timing so engine life is not reduced, it defintley has the torque down low but i dont run it there for very long, i try and keep rpms 1500 and up when pullin hard, our cm2250s have also been flawless with @m*m^2 demandate, but i made sure fuel pumps were updated, going back to x15 performance tuning, first timing on demandate was slightly to delayed or retarded, this is where you notice performance and fuel economy is not quite where it should be, with some playing you try and find the bleeding edge of fuel economy and engine longevity, leaning towards lovgevity

I am hoping if I buy a epa truck I won't need to change anything but I am now believing all the problems are still there. I am still looking and thinking lol. Might just fix up the 98 century. The insurance company just paid out so I've got to get going or Landstar will can me for being off so long.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cummins X15, what's the word? - Mav - 01-15-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.