Pulling the trigger tomorrow
07-24-2018, (Subject: Pulling the trigger tomorrow ) 
Pulling the trigger tomorrow
I got very limited info as of now on this truck. With that being said. I have the option of lease purchasing a 2010 KW t660. Cummins cm871 and a 10 speed 685k. I was told today that the truck has a system integrated called "on command"( virtual babysitter) which would give maintenance the ability to read or determine what an engine light would be for and determine the severity. My question is to anyone who has any experience with this system.

How in depth does that system read. Could they read ECM access through this system or is that only readable through direct ECM plug in.

I want to make this truck reliable. I want to inspect the turbo. I want to have it @m*m^2'd. I want to be able to stay profitable... Period!

dhirocz is willing to help me through all of the obstacles in getting where I want to be. But I don't want to get de leased if this virtual babysitter is gonna tell on me for doing so.

I was led to believe things that were not true in this lease by recruiting. I found out the truth today. Every other pm has to be done in their shop.

Why don't I go buy a truck outright or get a conventional loan and bypass all this nonsense... Well I tried. I have limited credit because I hate using it. Having left a company with a predatory lease just last week. I need to keep the money flowing and reach my goals by any means possible.

This is where I am.. this is what I'm in gonna deal with in the best way possible.

Any knowledge or answers are greatly appreciated.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: rrod

Messages In This Thread
Pulling the trigger tomorrow - dw2000ta - 07-24-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.