Time To Replace Turbo on ISX?
07-29-2018, (Subject: Time To Replace Turbo on ISX? ) 
RE: Time To Replace Turbo on ISX?
(07-29-2018 )TruckerFamily2 Wrote:  I need to apologize for the error we made in calculating. The correct info is 18,907.5 ENGINE HOUR on the Turbo. It has been a really tough learning experience for our small OO company. An expensive, frustrating and real testing of our faith to keep going, despite mechanical corruption in the repair industry, the lack of know-how and understanding of how to best deal with after treatment issues we have, had as well as the mechanics that we have encountered.

We absolutely THANK GOD for the excellent information Rawze and his wife have made available to truckers, like us. We have used and shared those extremely valuable EGR Tuneup videos, and have been incredibly encouraged by this forum! In fact, we owe a great debt to this couple for all their money and efforts to reach out and help truckers stay afloat and prosper in their business!

So we say THANK YOU, again, and may God Bless You Richly, Rawze, AND your wife and anyone else who is keeping this forum going to help us all. As soon as we get over this crisis (had to rent a truck to finish delivering load, while our truck awaits new Turbo), we plan on supporting this work which is a life-saver to the OO who is struggling out there.

If we are allowed, we can share where to buy a new Turbo for over $2,000 less than what we were quoted from several dealers.

And, Rawze, we would NEVER, jeopardize our relationship by spamming or scamming or breaking your rules on this forum. Please know it was ignorance on our part, while we were in a crisis, and rushing to get an answer as soon as possible, which you graciously DID!

We are learning...sometimes the hard way; but IF we follow YOUR advice, instead of unscrupulous repair shops, we WILL make it! Thank you, Rawze, for your patience with us!!

Your post screams a common blindness that many oner-ops who have nothing but downtime and high costs of repairs for all their efforts. Giving your money away and pouring tens of thousands + downtime for others to solve your problems instead of taking control of them is what is wrong.

-- I have zero faith in a stealershit telling someone their turbo is bad just because the engine will not do a regen. I have seen at least a hundred times where someone was told that, then suddenly the turbo works just fine after the other problems are actually solved properly.

- It is a blindness to go around putting your faith in the very places that are designed to do nothing but take you money just because you drove up into their facility.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Time To Replace Turbo on ISX? - Rawze - 07-29-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.