Confused on this 2350 isx
07-31-2018, (Subject: Confused on this 2350 isx ) 
RE: Confused on this 2350 isx
(07-31-2018 )Moose Wrote:  
(07-31-2018 )Pete1990 Wrote:  Trying to hold off on the Delete has it has a 2 year warranty on the truck.

They are cleaning the DPF system today so im hoping they do it right.

A warranty that includes what specifically? All of the Cummins base & ext expired 11/2017 I understand why you are saying that but what are you going to gain?

This truck, according to that image has maintained a 30MPH avg, completed a regen every 26hrs on avg, 7% idle fuel, 400 some-odd idle shutdown overrides... This truck has idled a lot... If I was a betting man and it had the original DOC/DPF they are close to end of service life if not there.

I wouldn't be afraid of it (I own one myself) just know damn good and well what you are getting and price it accordingly. IF they are agreeing to everything there is a reason. I would want to get it hot, put the orifice in and at least see what the blow by press is with the sensor. You won't know history and/or oil consumption history.

The warranty is a 3rd party warranty for 2 years.(Yeah i had bad luck with them but it helped cover a little bit lmao) Covers the Engine/After treatment/Transmissions. I have the truck at a 3rd party shop right now they are looking over some things on it. Isn't the DOC/DPF the same thing?
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Confused on this 2350 isx - Pete1990 - 07-31-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.