Here she is, just not running right
08-03-2018, (Subject: Here she is, just not running right ) 
RE: Here she is, just not running right
(08-03-2018 )smorgan87 Wrote:  what section of programming would do that? Timing?

Poor idling due to programming is nothing but sheer ignorance from those big-name custom tuning/delete shop idiots. They edit injector quantity information for fueling, causing a surging/rough idle. The ECM thinks it is putting a lot less fuel in, it surges from the over-fueled condition, then the idle governer backs off fuel to slow engine back down, then the cycle repeats because it is in a state of confusion. It also screws up the ECM's ability to adjust the injectors per cylinder because it slams all the logic to the far left for cylinder compensation, therefore rendering cylinder compensation logic and cylinder balancing way off.

There are other problems it creates like improper fuel-air-mix, improper cylinder pressure compensation, and a cascade of other issues that have nothing whatsoever to do with making any more power, etc. or running the engine correctly for that matter. It is pickup-truck redneck moron idiot tuning at its best, and the sad part is that all the big-name shops do this hack-job kind of programming that is not fit to run a lawnmower.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: smorgan87

Messages In This Thread
RE: Here she is, just not running right - Rawze - 08-03-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.