Fuel injector Test .. thoughts ???
08-30-2018, (Subject: Fuel injector Test .. thoughts ??? ) 
RE: Fuel injector Test .. thoughts ???
(08-30-2018 )jimeneztrans84 Wrote:  Why are you having to run this test? You getting a check light? Engine misfiring or loosing power? Usually when you get a check engine light for injector it's because the injector needs replacing and engine is running rough. I know because I've replaced 3 injectors in 2 years and all thrown a code for #4 #5 #6. I've tested my fuel pressure test and failed before swapping out the fuel pump actuator. Now everything is good. I wouldn't be concerned if you are not getting a loss of power or check engine light. When my 3 cyl fuel pump needed replacing it was failing all 6 cylinders. Theres no way all 6 needed replacing. Check you're fuel vacumm before fuel pump and check fuel pressure after fuel pump.

You know , its prob. just me being over worried . The truck is running great i have no engine light at all . When connected with insite , it shows no active or pending codes . No loss of power at all or rough idle . The only reason i ran the test was to check the engine . i wanted to see how the engine was performing after the de-mandate. its been 30k miles since the "job" was done and i just wanted to be certain that im not doing more damage to truck .
thats pretty much it . i also had spare time the shipper took 2hrs. to load that day lol.
Thanks for your reply now i know what to expect when having injector problems , i did the overhead set about 40k miles ago and everything looked up to par then.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fuel injector Test .. thoughts ??? - JHNDZ - 08-30-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.