Week end project
11-04-2018, (Subject: Week end project ) 
RE: Week end project
(11-03-2018 )lonestar16 Wrote:  If it a debate would I be able to see that with onsite or how would I be able to find out if it is the turbo couldn't hear any difference in the motor but I will keep and eye on the turbo gage in see what going on going to Bob tail home or at least try to so I can get my insite in hook it up. No check engine like on is there any way to test the turbo

If it is a derate, you should be popping some codes along with the CEL turning on. When my ProStar went into a derate, pre mandate removal, I always had the yellow triangle lit up or worse, that yellow triangle was on continually until I eliminated the mandate, you really need to do that.

Also, on my ProStar, the computer on the International side always showed the code on the dash. I have that video monitor in my dash from the factory. I would think you should be able to get codes on the dash info center, the little window where the odo is on your truck if you do not have that monitor like I have. I don't remember the sequence to do that, you had to turn the ignition key on and off or to a certain position and repeat. I am sure someone here knows or call the stealership.

Wish I could be more help. Good luck, and get rid of the mandate before things get worse, as they will.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

Messages In This Thread
Week end project - lonestar16 - 09-13-2018,
RE: Week end project - Nilao - 09-14-2018,
RE: Week end project - MCRENT - 09-16-2018,
RE: Week end project - Nilao - 09-19-2018,
RE: Week end project - Rawze - 09-19-2018,
RE: Week end project - Rawze - 09-19-2018,
RE: Week end project - Rawze - 09-20-2018,
RE: Week end project - Rawze - 11-03-2018,
RE: Week end project - Waterloo - 11-04-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.