Another 870 thread- Engine vibration
04-30-2019, (Subject: Another 870 thread- Engine vibration ) 
RE: Another 870 thread- Engine vibration
(04-29-2019 )Chamberpains Wrote:  Looks like you have some bad actuators and low or no fuel pressure.

Yes, you are exactly correct. Was also the reason I wasn't so worried about them because it's been an ongoing issue- a constant intermittent issue if you will. Which I believe was probably being caused by this:

Of course that wire goes to #1 timing actuator, so pretty sure that was majority of my issue.

BUT... If I'd just done what I should've done 7 months ago and ordered a new harness then this could've most likely been avoided. Don't know what I did wrong the other day, but after double checking most of the harness for continuity to plugs, I plugged it in again and now truck runs fine! Took it for a short test drive and did not have any warning lights or power issues like it has before. Time will tell, but it's going back to work tomorrow to find out for sure. So thank you for all the suggestions, but I'm considering this problem solved.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , snailexpress , Chamberpains

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another 870 thread- Engine vibration - ZeroNthedark - 04-30-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.