After treatment history
09-19-2020, (Subject: After treatment history ) 
RE: After treatment history
(09-19-2020 )schISM Wrote:  
(09-19-2020 )amermextrucker Wrote:  Short regen history that ive noted in the last week.
Passive regen at 42 hrs , 67 hrs and yesterday 76 hrs.

Is this a sign of things to come ? also its never asked me for a parked regen , should I perform one ? No lights on dashboard or anything or any codes in J1939. Local runs 300 miles a day avg with some Chicago common stop and go rail to rail.

Hard to say what needs to be done if anything. If your not suddenly experiencing excessive oil consumption or coolant loss I’d say your doc/dpf could be nearing the end of service life. You could try a parked regen and it might lengthen the passive ones but if all else seems okay I’d consider permanently fixing the issue or budgeting for a new dpf filter.

No oil or coolant consumption. Im ready to fix permanently right now , just don't trust anyone to do it but the people I've heard of on here. I'm willing to travel to resolve this, before it really starts draining my pockets.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: After treatment history - amermextrucker - 09-19-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.