ISX in a Volvo low fuel pressure
09-27-2018, (Subject: ISX in a Volvo low fuel pressure ) 
RE: ISX in a Volvo low fuel pressure
Just remember that shops have avg people that work halfed- ass to kill there day . They don't give a crap about anything . The front ones that do care are so brainwashed by there training , ect , that you might as well give me 180 bucks a hour and I'll just burn it in front of you . At least I would be honest .
They do NOT have any info that you don't have , in fact your on a website that has figured out problem s that they have not even realized are problems yet .
Ex
My buddy had a check engine light came on, he figured it was a box senser . His computer just crapped out , so he takes it to the cummalog shop.
Frist bill was 6.5 hrs , after he talked to them it was down to 3.5 hrs and 1500$ ....
This is the some guy who paid 8 grand for a cam, a year later had to get a short block and a new cam cause they scewed up that bad .
Do your self a favor , which it looks like your doing and grab a wrench ...
Moral of the rant they are not any smarter then anybody esle and sure the hell not worth the cash ....

User's Signature: The missing link
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , imalumberjack , Ronnie4447

Messages In This Thread
RE: ISX in a Volvo low fuel pressure - the missing link - 09-27-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.