Yikes!
10-07-2018, (Subject: Yikes! ) 
RE: Yikes!
Wow!! This guy has been brainwashed so bad. He's right with having everything tucked away and smoothed out. Thats great, take time to do things like that. A lot of little adds up to a lot. We get that. But when you get tunnel vision and over focused doing this, any one from the outside looking at it objectively can see you have plastic crap, that he admits, gets ripped off. That costs a lot of $$ to replace and repair. That flexible bumper, I would bet, won't take a full on curb and a tight shippers parking lot. I see those wheel covers flopping around and out of balance on all those trucks. I've seen countless Schneider and Swift trucks with those in between wheel dam's and rear wheel dam's torn all to hell and bent up from simply dropping and hooking trailers. He probably runs a dedicated run so he'll never see a dip in a road or driveway hard enough to crush the top of the trailer to the back of the cab... But another guy may! Where's the warnings aboout what he's doing?

Oh yeah, 75,000 mile oil changes, WTF?!?! 950 rpm's pulling?!?! Just toss those engines in the scrap heep when they go to sell them.

Thanks for posting that. I had no idea that extended service mentality had gone that far. Detroit was just starting to say 30,000 mile oil changes were okay back in the early 2000's. Now they're obviously saying we don't want to see a million miles out of our engines anymore. We want half that so we can sell double!! I know definitively to stay away from used mega carrier trucks now. I used to be a fan because they weren't this far down the worm hole. But yeah, now I see why Rawze says stay away.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo

Messages In This Thread
Yikes! - kryten - 10-06-2018,
RE: Yikes! - Chamberpains - 10-07-2018
RE: Yikes! - kryten - 10-07-2018,
RE: Yikes! - kryten - 10-07-2018,
RE: Yikes! - Rawze - 10-07-2018,
RE: Yikes! - smorgan87 - 10-08-2018,
RE: Yikes! - Explosia - 10-09-2018,
RE: Yikes! - bazdan902 - 10-09-2018,
RE: Yikes! - kryten - 10-11-2018,
RE: Yikes! - Waterloo - 10-12-2018,
RE: Yikes! - Hammerhead - 10-13-2018,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.