Dpf help isx 2015 with cummins
10-15-2018, (Subject: Dpf help isx 2015 with cummins ) 
RE: Dpf help isx 2015 with cummins
(10-15-2018 )milekam Wrote:  Yea true. I'm about to watch these videos and get dirty. I dont want to fail and go back company and lose my business I worked hard for. Thanks man

To be even half decent in trucking these days and be competitive against the ten thousand or so truck companies out there, you ...

* Have to learn to be self sufficient so that you are not giving your profits away in constant repairs and road-side emergencies.

* Learn to lower ALL of your operating costs BELOW the mega-fleets out there so you can be competitive in the market. - This means lowering FUEL COSTS most of all and driving that thing in a manner that most company drivers are not willing to do - I.E.> Slowing the hell down and keeping the door shut so you can make deliveries on time at SLOWER SPEEDS to save fuel and less tear/downtime on your equipment.

* Learn to make a decent paycheck without killing yourself or running your truck into the ground just to make ends meet. If you can't break even in operating costs and expected income in that first 40 - 60% of your expected yearly mileage, then you are doomed for failure anyways.

* Learn to SAVE MONEY so you are not at the mercy of the system when you need to buy parts or tools to work on your truck with, and prepare for that day you will need that expensive overhaul, transmission replacement, or other things that have to be done.

* Learn how to use a computer and diag. software at some basic level on your equipment. We now live live in the 21's century. Computers have been a household appliance for roughly 40+ years now, No one has an excuse any more!.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dpf help isx 2015 with cummins - Rawze - 10-15-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.