isx15 cm2250,enginee 2012, enginee lock up
10-21-2018, (Subject: isx15 cm2250,enginee 2012, enginee lock up ) 
RE: isx15 cm2250,enginee 2012, enginee lock up
Ok, first things first,
1317 RPM @ 74mph is just plain abuse.

So if you were having chest pains, would you load up on cholesterol and head back out on the road? Damn, I hope not.
Since oil is the life blood of your engine, why the hell would you keep trucking an additional 900 miles without properly diagnosing what's going on? Thats the very definition of abuse.

Hate to say it, but if you can't bar the motor over, then you probably siezed it...

(10-20-2018 )Vanhvacr Wrote:  Turbo and air to air charge have oils, exhaust manifold white soot, coolant normal, oil normal, crankshaft not spind with a 3/4 ratchet extra long.

Turbo and CAC full of oil indicate turbo failure, or severe cylinder ring/liner failure pumping oil through the exhaust Chambers.
Exhaust manifold coated in white spot indicates coolant intrusion into combustion process. The combustion process hyper boils off the water instantaneously and the coolant additives, essentially crystals similar to sugar supersaturate the steam turning it white as it crystalized to the cooler steel than the combustion gasses.
Crankshaft not turning while attempting to bar the motor is one of two things; 1) hydraulic lock up from coolant in the cylinder not compressing during compression stroke. 2) siezed rod and/or main bearings.

Priorities; No single load is worth destroying your engine, Period.

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Vanhvacr , Rawze , simon999 , zyNoT

Messages In This Thread
RE: isx15 cm2250,enginee 2012, enginee lock up - Hammerhead - 10-21-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.