Your favorite Business Software?
10-30-2018, (Subject: Your favorite Business Software? ) 
RE: Your favorite Business Software?
What Rawze said! That being said, I use a bookkeeper, and do so for a few reasons; she's cheap, she scans all the receipts (I give her a stuffed envelope whenever it fills up) and puts all the invoices together, settlements, etc etc.. End of the tax year she puts it all together for my tax lady in whatever format she wants it in so that she can work quickly, because tax lady costs me more per hour. My ta lady is a cpa and even better, a tax lawyer, for me that means she knows what we can get away with, and if the IRS comes knocking she can defend what she did.

I know I could save a few bucks doing it myself, but I spend enough time working on everything else that it's one thing I'm happy to pay someone else for.

You didn't specifically ask, but for tracking load revenue and maintenance etc I used to use a spreadsheet, which worked well despite all the rows and columns, now since my operation has changed and I'm looking to be able to extract the various metrics in a different way I'm using Truckn Pro, took some time getting things set up but overall I'm happy with it, local storage that I can backup, customizable reports and it breaks down the per mile costs and revenue, etc..
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Your favorite Business Software? - Rounded_nut - 10-30-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.