Cm871 vibrating and tapping like noise at 1250 and up.
10-30-2018, (Subject: Cm871 vibrating and tapping like noise at 1250 and up. ) 
Cm871 vibrating and tapping like noise at 1250 and up.
Hello all, OK my demandated cm871 vibrates over 1250 rpm in any gear even in neutral, plus neutral with clutch in. Vibrates enough to shake my mirrors. Also when under load it makes tapping like noise that I can really feel it on my floor next to brake pedal. almost seems like it's getting too much compression from probably over fueling. It has no power loss, no smoking, mpg is great about 7.25 mpg. It's quiet under 1250 rpm under load or no load.

It idles so smooth.

It's not tune issue because I have ran a bone stock mandated cal in and still vibrating when I Rev it up in neutral over 1250 rpm.

Some times up hills it'll shudder at 1300 to 1400 just like it would do at 1000 rpm

I have also noticed that it runs alot smoother in warmer weather around 70+ degrees. I did not get enough time to test it more in the warmer climate.

I did cylinder cut out test a week or so ago when my #4 injector started to leak and smoked like a chimney, that's when I ran the cut out test and discovered the bad injector. All other cylinders tested out fine.

All filters are new.

Engine has little over 50k on inframe, it's practically new motor, only thing reused was block, crank, valve cover and all other components on the outside of motor was used again. Fuel pump, air compressor, CAC, and crank dampener are new.

I am not losing any oil or coolant at all.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Cm871 vibrating and tapping like noise at 1250 and up. - Husky05 - 10-30-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.