So who here does all of their own tire work?
11-06-2018, (Subject: So who here does all of their own tire work? ) 
So who here does all of their own tire work?
I've been doing it as much as possible since buying the truck. As a matter of fact, I carry a rack on the back of my cab to carry a spare steer tire as an all position spare and it's saves my ass about once a year.

So now I'm well on my way to my proposed 50k budget on overhauling my truck. Yes, I'm going to be doing alot of work on it this coming year, and part of that is wheels and tires. My wheels were curbed at some point in time and my inner drives a very rusty steel wheels so I figured this would be a great time to make some changes.

I'll be rotating my alcoas inboard and buying a new outer set, and replacing the steers, as well as a new set of 710's. What I wonder is if there is anywhere you guys have found that I can go to purchase these tires outright wholesale...so I can mount them myself, kind of like tire rack.

I do have everything I need to break them down and reinstall including a bead cheetah. I have NEVER paid anyone for new tires (I always mount and balance my own) and I'm kind of reluctant to start now.

I'm in Savannah, and haven't found anyone here who wants to sell them out the door without installing them. Most try to make it not worth it so I pay them to do it. Maybe I can order them online and not end up upside down with shipping?

User's Signature: 2010 T2000, CM871, 13spd, 977k, tanker yanker
Overhauled @ 927k
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
So who here does all of their own tire work? - dhirocz - 11-06-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.