Which 2017 truck would you go with?
09-05-2018, (Subject: Which 2017 truck would you go with? ) 
RE: Which 2017 truck would you go with?
The new Mack and Volvo gearing always screw with people's heads. I know a bunch of oilfield guys who have a d16 with normal 390 gears and 550 to 600 horse and they all have major engine and transmission issues and hate Thier Volvo's.

I on the other hand bought a 2014 Volvo 730 XE16 140,000lbs spec. D16 with 500/2050 , ishift and 3:21 gears. I told Volvo I wanted a salesman that wasn't a rookie when he suggested that spec for hauling super b. That's been a savage truck, I sold it off to my old business partner when we split and he's still running it, that things got about a million km and a insane amount of running hours from idle and PTO time, all it's needed was injector cups once...... That's literally it! I've got nothing bad to say about the Volvo or Mack platforms although I know many who would argue with me.

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: DDB

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which 2017 truck would you go with? - Brock - 09-05-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.