I had a new Turbo installed... And made a discovery
05-03-2016, (Subject: I had a new Turbo installed... And made a discovery ) 
RE: I had a new Turbo installed... And made a discovery
I don't think it would of mattered too much, especially with the "fix" and getting it dialed in to work good, on a stock motor I can see it making a difference cause the Cal's would be set differently. I understand the principle of having the right air flow an CAC requirments, but I've spent alot of time on truck paper recently looking at motors trying to identify some CAC piping for the monster turbo I had built and from what I seen the oem's use a one size fits all approach to that stuff the pipping layout and CAC sizes. Cause the 450's and 600's I was looking at all had the same layouts just bigger or smaller turbo. And the same can be said about CACs when you order one of those it's a one size fits all for that truck from my experience.

But I do agree with you on fighting to getting the right turbo put back on your playing big bucks to have it done right, so there's no need for them to be half assin an screwing around with ya this far into your rebuild.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I had a new Turbo installed... And made a discovery - ynot - 05-03-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.