2007 T800 Kw tail light back feed
01-02-2019, (Subject: 2007 T800 Kw tail light back feed ) 
RE: 2007 T800 Kw tail light back feed
(11-18-2018 )stevesparts Wrote:  I've seen that a lot on a lot of KW's.. mine to.:( it comes and go's. never had a problem with it. cleaned up all the grounds and stuff but it still does it from time to time. it's annoying,but i see it on other KW trucks model's too..

I've got an '09 T800 that behaves the same way (comes and goes). It's annoying as hell to my OCD!
I can't count the number of Pete and KW's I've seen do this as well over over the years. It must have something to do with a controller somewhere. I personally think it has something to do with the keyless entry/lighting controller. Paccar uses some of the same components (keyless remote fob, interior light delay shut off, etc) as GM, and GM vehicles leave the exterior lights on with that system for a delay to allow you to get out in the dark with lights for "safety feature" that shut off after a couple minutes, this feature isn't used in trucks and I think this may be where the issue is coming from:huh:

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2007 T800 Kw tail light back feed - Hammerhead - 01-02-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.