CM871 smoke at idle...?
12-08-2018, (Subject: CM871 smoke at idle...? ) 
RE: CM871 smoke at idle...?
(12-08-2018 )Rawze Wrote:  have the program pulled and looked at. 90%+ of delete programs out there are beyond horrible and will eventually tear the engine up.

Unilevers can look at it, or I can if you have someone pull out a copy of it and e-mail it to me.

Ugh... So, I did confirm that it’s a “Cummins factory file”... basically, he said nothing special but a bump in hp. It was a 455 hp truck and is supposed to be around 525 now. For what it’s worth, it runs out awesome. The idle smoke is just odd/concerning. From what he told me, he wouldn’t suggest to change it but could and it may eliminate it... I think “changing it” just consists of turning it back down a bit. Also, I didn’t mention in my original post, but it has a slightly erratic spool under heavier part-throttle. Idk what to do but don’t want to cost myself more money than I already have wrapped up into this crap. lol...... I have considered talking to {name removed} but haven’t yet. SO.... what now? Suggestions?
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CM871 smoke at idle...? - Unilevers - 12-07-2018,
RE: CM871 smoke at idle...? - cazlow - 12-08-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.