CM 871 help please
12-28-2018, (Subject: CM 871 help please ) 
RE: CM 871 help please
(12-28-2018 )Rawze Wrote:  
(12-26-2018 )Ryeguy475 Wrote:  ... It has a vibration under load that I just cannot seem to solve

Is the truck is de-mandated (deleted) ? if so, by who?

Bad programming is notorious for making the same kinds of internal engine vibrations, usually roughly in the 1350 - 1500 rpm range too.

A slipped injection cam after the inframe can do this too. A lot of things can go wrong with an ISX inframe, and most shops set themselves up for doing the job half-arssed at best.

Just read through the Waterloo inframe adventure that I ended up helping him straighten out... What a nightmere that was. It reads like a nightmere novel saga...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...6#pid25356

Hi Rawze,
Thanks for your time, yes the truck is deleted, it was done before I bought it. The guy that did it lives near me and he supposedly does good work. I can’t tell who’s “program” he uses. I’m not sure. This has been hell though I can tell you that. I had the inframe done due to a cracked piston, ran it for a year then this vibration under load started. My (ex) mechanic told me it was in my imagination lol. Well I changed the clutch, trans, vibration dampener then the CRANKSHAFT broke. Put crank + bearings etc in got it back, vibration still there. Took ecm out had an updated tune put in, ran great for a few days then vibration came right back. Is 265 psi fuel too low when pulling under 90% load?
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
CM 871 help please - Ryeguy475 - 12-26-2018,
RE: CM 871 help please - Rawze - 12-28-2018,
RE: CM 871 help please - Ryeguy475 - 12-28-2018
RE: CM 871 help please - Rawze - 12-28-2018,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.