CM 871 help please
12-28-2018, (Subject: CM 871 help please ) 
RE: CM 871 help please
(12-28-2018 )Ryeguy475 Wrote:  Hi Rawze,
Thanks for your time, yes the truck is deleted, it was done before I bought it. The guy that did it lives near me and he supposedly does good work. I can’t tell who’s “program” he uses. I’m not sure. This has been hell though I can tell you that. I had the inframe done due to a cracked piston, ran it for a year then this vibration under load started. My (ex) mechanic told me it was in my imagination lol. Well I changed the clutch, trans, vibration dampener then the CRANKSHAFT broke. Put crank + bearings etc in got it back, vibration still there. Took ecm out had an updated tune put in, ran great for a few days then vibration came right back. Is 265 psi fuel too low when pulling under 90% load?

I would have the program double checked to ensure it is safe, even if you don't suspect it as being a cause if you care about your engine and its longevity at all. Your welcome to e-mail me the program out of it and I will look it over with an objective opinion if you like. I PM'd you my number.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Ryeguy475

Messages In This Thread
CM 871 help please - Ryeguy475 - 12-26-2018,
RE: CM 871 help please - Rawze - 12-28-2018,
RE: CM 871 help please - Rawze - 12-28-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.