Cost for putting switching auto Transmission to manual
01-11-2019, (Subject: Cost for putting switching auto Transmission to manual ) 
RE: Cost for putting switching auto Transmission to manual
Yes, they are getting better. Maybe better then most guys. But for the guys who are precise and dont use cruise and dont keep a constant speed idk. Idk if skipping gears is really the best but they are great things. It's not all about how fast you go, I take my sweet a### time in my auto. It shifts like a granny because I ease real easy into the throttle and I can only do what it will do. I will be empty in my flatbed and other people loaded and they will pass me by. I just keep my 2 hands on the wheel and use my foot and try to take it easy on my motor. It could skip gears if I floored it but I dont want to hurt the thing. I just think like well, I wonder if they can add things to a manual Transmission to make it even better then an auto. But either way, I havent heard of how the dd12 transmission is holding up for longevity and its cost of ownership vs a good driver. But in my opinion the 10 speed smart shift is nothing compared to a good driver as well as its cost or ownership.
Pros and cons to each, pluses and minuses. To me, It's all about saving money really in the end no just being cool shifting like a supertrucker.

User's Signature: Also known as Shotgun
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cost for putting switching auto Transmission to manual - flatbed94kid - 01-11-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.