Looking to buy used truck
01-09-2019, (Subject: Looking to buy used truck ) 
RE: Looking to buy used truck
(01-09-2019 )flatbed94kid Wrote:  how many people in cali get checked for a D'mandated truck btw?
That's the problem .....sooo the jest is in Cali they are refusing to register trucks that don't comply ....that is the forced compliance ..its effective if you ..register in Cali? At this time I do not believe they check if your "legal" its more of truck age? .... or if you have current registration? I have heard rumblings about a exhaust checker, something they stick in your pipe to check on DEF side. I have a good friend that is captain of CHP DOT inspection scale in Truckee he said in general the inspectors are told what to look for on truck ..DEF tank, DPF, EGR and such but they don't really know if its not working. The problem I see is soon they will and I would hate to spend money on getting rid of it and get caught? Catch 22? And I am the most illegal truck driver you will ever find .....
replyreply
 Thanks given by: flatbed94kid

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking to buy used truck - imalumberjack - 01-09-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.