Fuel wator separator filter???
01-16-2019, (Subject: Fuel wator separator filter??? ) 
RE: Fuel wator separator filter???
(01-16-2019 )Evotrucker Wrote:  Hey guys, so some wise guy tells me a 10 micron filter makes the lift pump work harder and it makes it prematurely fails or breaks?

Now who here can tell me if this guy is full of shi#t? lol

i thought if the micron lvl 50 it would be better? guess NOT!.

also since were on the topic on fuel, what kind of bio diesel should you stay away from? and you can use?

Which truck stop has the best fuel? opinions are welcome! also facts would be preferred! LOL! :D

Sounds more like you been hanging out on the narcistic social medai horses$it sites to me. Places like facef$uck, and snatchChap, TTR, etc.

My lift pump has 1.3 million on it, always used 10 or 7 micron filters. I know of about 20 other people doing the same thing and have probably as many miles on theirs ... I'll take the cleaner fuel + cleaner fuel system and less deposits on the injectors, solenoids, etc.etc.etc. over some micro differences in amp draw of the coils of the lift motor. -- How about telling those morons to measure the motor current differences, then go look up the load specs of the pump before making such statements next time.

maybe its the beer talking tonite... lol

Here is my semi-drunken state narcistic reply for idiots like this --> If someone is that damn paranoid about crap like that, tell em to pull the damn fuse for the lift pump and only install/make use of it during a fuel filter change, so that it can last forever,.. as it is only ever needed when you change the fuel filter any ways. -- ERR wait ,... No,,,.. It might rust or sieze up for lack of use,.. --- ar wait,.. maybe you will wear out the fuse holder... -- ... ...

point is ... either people say stuff like that on social medai to troll you ,.. or ... they are way-over thinking things sometimes. its one thing to ask a question about it working harder, not an illegitimate question ...> but it is totally another to make such BS claims that have no basis.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Fixmytruck123 , Hammerhead , Toolguy

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fuel wator separator filter??? - Rawze - 01-16-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.