Hillbilly delete
05-06-2016, (Subject: Hillbilly delete ) 
Hillbilly delete
First off I am a very well compensated company driver and do not own the truck. However, as most owners are ignorant to the real world I take pride in and love my truck which deserves the best. I've been doing research on it since the day I first got in it. 2010 (mfg 2009) kw 900 Cm871 isx600. There's a few things missing that wrap around the engine block. But there one thing in a big canister that's still there under passenger floor. I've taken it off and opened it up to see, sure enough a soot covered filter. I've unplugged the entire wiring harness for the so called canister and get no warning lights etc on dash. I have no diagnostic capabilities and neither does my shop. Things I do know is that the turbo is erratic when feathering the throttle on freeway up and down whistle no whistle. Also has one or more bad Jake rockers from horrible rattle that goes away when Jake is engaged. Normal pressure pulling grade 38psi never really goes higher. After idling for awhile (30 min or so) when I get on the throttle it blows white as clouds on a good day smoke but only on going through the gears once. My question is how long until worse damage occurs seeing that the button that makes idle go high doesn't work and I am local hauling heavy equipment using pto and idling some days away. Also what is my best option for a new *filter* replacement. 171K on motor

Attached File(s)Image(s)
./uploads/201605/post_2044_1462577963_de511dd4c133a37615478590d911a4a3.jpg
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Hillbilly delete - Subaruwrx007 - 05-06-2016
RE: Hillbilly delete - Rawze - 05-07-2016,
RE: Hillbilly delete - in2trux - 05-07-2016,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.