Turbo Table editing.
01-22-2019, (Subject: Turbo Table editing. ) 
RE: Turbo Table editing.
(01-21-2019 )Lonestar10 Wrote:  definite difference in

Looking at your program...

* Crank case filter sensor is disabled. Someone needs to be sure to ensure they have drilled out their crank case filter or use the Maint. free one from the red engine maker if they run this program.
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...376#pid376

* there is nothing in the program itself that would weaken the enigne brake that I have found. just though I would mention it.
- Pressure test the whole engine between the intake air filter and the exhaust outlet behind the turbo. Make sure there are no leaks in exhaust, intake, CAC, egr piping, or anywhere else.

- Do a turbo inspection and verify the VG ring is not hanging up and it operates smoothly. - Re-calibrate actuator to turbo after the inspection. Verify the engine brake is operating on all 3 stages using insite during engine braking events.

other stuff found/seen...

* Engine abuse has a high history of someone driving with plugged crank case filters,-- This is not good for turbo, likely has shortened its lifespan.

* It also shows a lot of low oil pressure in its history. Also not good.

It is appearant this engine has been abused and neglected in its past, driven hard + driven with plugged oil filters and pluged crank case filters. This is very hard on the turbo, cams, and other components.

* All derates and shutdowns have been disabled. - Be aware that the engine is not going to shut down even if it runs out of oil pressure or it overheats. - it is same as an emergency vehicle in this regard.

* there are a high number of hard braking events in the ecu, several of them are fairly recent - If you get in an accident where someone gets seriously hurt, the authorities have software to see this and use this data against you. It is also a sign that someone drives their equipment too hard.

just some things i saw when looking at a quick glance any ways.

You mentioned it got inframed and they re-used the old head. -- I see another inframe in your near future. Half-arssed/ignorant repair shops at their best.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Turbo Table editing. - Rawze - 01-22-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.