Dash cams what are your thoughts on this
01-27-2019, (Subject: Dash cams what are your thoughts on this ) 
RE: Dash cams what are your thoughts on this
I didn't mean to hijack this thread. I just wanted to add my two cents about dash cams and how I use video recording in my operation.

Buuut....

Rawzes' idea is good because you could carry it in all Continental 48 states. But it has the unwelcomed side effect of blinding the person that pulled the trigger too. Leaving yourself in a very impaired situation probably unable to drive so you cant get yourself away from whatever the situation at hand is. That's not to say I don't have something very similar within reaching distance. I've already exposed myself to a handful of pepper sprays just so I know what it's going to be like if I ever have to use it.

Waterloo, back when I was younger and didn't know any better I kept my peashooter in the truck also. But then a few years later I learned that three states that surround my home state will lock you away for 2 years mandatory minimum for even having it on you or in the vehicle. NY, NJ and Baltimore, MD. Those laws need to change but until they do I've done fairly well and stayed out of trouble by just being Street smart, keeping my head on a swivel, parking in places that I can get out of easily or at very least get help quickly and being aware of everything and everyone going on around me. Naivety will get you rolled robbed or killed in some of the hellholes we go to.

Snailexpress, anything having to do with possible lethality and premeditation is probably gonna wind you up in a world of prison or at very least, the spear tip of fighting charges in those exact states I mentioned plus many others. Be careful with such setups.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dash cams what are your thoughts on this - Chamberpains - 01-27-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.