CM870 Jake problem
02-12-2019, (Subject: CM870 Jake problem ) 
RE: CM870 Jake problem
(02-12-2019 )DKenworth Wrote:  
(02-11-2019 )Chamberpains Wrote:  It could also be the turbo actuator control module. These things fail intermittently causing these exact symptoms. Are you experiencing intermittent low boost pressures while pulling? Could be an avenue to chase.The jakes are assisted with the VGTurbo closing. 3rd stage boost pressure should be any where from 18-32 psi depending on rpm and demand that the engine sense's. Higher rpm, steeper hill, heavy load, the higher the boost\backpressure will go. If it intermittently drops after repairing\replacing solenoids and harness and proper adjustment then I'd take a good hard look at the VG turbo air circuit and the control module especially. like I said this will normally be accompanied with intermittent low pulling boost.
that could be a problem in CM871 but CM870 doesn't come with VGTurbo. I'm wondering what's MR. R A W Z E thoughts about my issues.

I CAN TYPE IN CAPITAL BIG LETTERS TOO. YOU SHOULD READ UP ON YOUR ENGINE AND GET TO KNOW IT BETTER WHAT CHAMBERPAINS SAID IS TRUE AND 870'S COME WITH A FACTORY PNEUMATIC VGT TURBO AND IF IT NOT FUNCTIONING PROPERLY YOUR JAKES WILL DO THIS AND NOT FUNCTION PROPERLY.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
CM870 Jake problem - DKenworth - 02-11-2019,
RE: CM870 Jake problem - Nilao - 02-11-2019,
RE: CM870 Jake problem - Unilevers - 02-12-2019
RE: CM870 Jake problem - Rawze - 02-12-2019,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.