CM870 Jake problem
02-12-2019, (Subject: CM870 Jake problem ) 
RE: CM870 Jake problem
(02-12-2019 )DKenworth Wrote:  ...

that could be a problem in CM871 but CM870 doesn't come with VGTurbo. I'm wondering what's MR. R A W Z E thoughts about my issues.

your statement is incorrect...

The CM870 has an air-operated VG Turbo (Variable Geometry Turbo). On the CM870 engine in particular, it is notorious for acting up because it has an air actuation design + the ECU has no way of knowing if it is positioning correctly because there is no feedback for its operation.

In the CM871, they improved this problematic design with an electronic controller that does report the turbo's vane position back to the ECU to stop the exact problems others are trying to point out to you.

So,... this now leads to the question,.. does YOUR PARTICULAR ENGINE have a VG turbo on it? -- According to this picture you posted...

reference: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...6#pid17816

I see an Air actuator on your turbo,.. IT IS an air operated VG Turbo, as the picture shows the top of the actuator + air-line feeding it behind the rag covering the rest of the turbo area. - This means that it very well could be doing what others are saying.

Maybe take a trip to Mr. Hags shop at some point to get some help with what it is doing if you can't figure it out. Also perhaps to ensure that whatever de-mandate programming the engine may have in it is not causing it.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
CM870 Jake problem - DKenworth - 02-11-2019,
RE: CM870 Jake problem - Nilao - 02-11-2019,
RE: CM870 Jake problem - Unilevers - 02-12-2019,
RE: CM870 Jake problem - Rawze - 02-12-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.